|Sticky, goo-ey goodness, guilt-free!|
|Stock up before they're gone!|
|All of these ingredients are good to have in the pantry.|
- 10-oz. bag vegan marshmallows (Trader Joe's brand is vegan, gluten-free and kosher)
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance, original buttery flavor
- 8-oz. package Trader Joe's Super Seed & Ancient Grain Blend
- 1 C. dried cranberries
- 1 C. raw unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 C. cacao nibs (available at Whole Foods or most health food stores)
- 1/2 C. dried tart cherries
- 1 C. vegan dark chocolate chips
|Stir, stir, stir!|
1. Prepare 2-quart glass baking dish with nonstick spray. Melt Earth Balance in large pot over medium-high heat. Add marshmallows and melt over medium heat, stirring occasionally to keep marshmallows from sticking to bottom of pan.
2. Once marshmallows have completely melted, and resemble a smooth, creamy texture, add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Turn off heat and stir, stir, stir to combine ingredients and ensure all ingredients are mixed thoroughly throughout.
3. Spread marshmallow mixture in baking dish. TIP: Spray off-set spatula with nonstick spray, use to press mixture evenly into pan. Top with chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. Slice into squares after cooled.